Players' Code of Conduct:
- I will make every effort to attend every practice and game.
- I will do my best at all practices and during all games.
- I will listen to my coaches while at practices and at games and make every effort to try to do what they are asking of me.
- I will practice good sportsmanship by treating all players, coaches, parents and officials with respect.
- I will not use profanity. I understand that I will be warned for the first offense and, at the discretion of the coach, can be suspended from play for the remainder of the current practice, current game or for the following game.
- I will do my best to help my parents get me to games and practices on time.
- I understand that playing on a team is a privilege and that if my actions are detrimental to the team or the association I can be removed.
- I understand that improvement comes from practice.